viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009


DO you smell
like a chilD when yOu smile?



Using nobody's

illusion, the

girl got lost

and go blind,

the girl smells

like heaven in

your eyes,

smells like

strawberry

and star.

The girl wasn't a girl but A Girl, she was the definition of

femme fatale mixed with soft snow melting slowly down.

She was my girl on the mirror, my girl on the rain, my

girl without make up, my girl with a lot of pain.

Pain made her stunningly beautiful, she looked like

a pink and gold goddess getting lost in my poor silver

and gray and lighting up all my sad memories of the

future. Happiness made her common, without sparkle

in her eye, without emotion in her songs, and without

pink in her golden, without shine in my future.


So i let her go...

Now that she's blue again, she's once more the girl that

smells like child when she smiles, and the femme

fatale that smiles like heaven when she strives
.

1 comentario:

gilo dijo...

smells like teen spirit.