domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

desperate macho desperado...

-Do you know what's this like? it's like...
-Yeah, the beginning of a movie high school prom..
-I wasn't gonna say that... but i guess you're right.
-I'm always right love, look me in the eye... you're mine.
-Yeah... i guess you're always right.
-This song really rocks, don't you think?
-In fact i don't.
-Of course not... you have no taste at all.
-Yeah, i guess i don't.
-You don't have to say yes to everything i say.
-No Fernando... i guess i don't.
-Now you're free... get into my bag again.
-Yes...just hold on a second, you don't know what this is like... if you knew, you would know that it is like the visions i have in my dreams about my death... right before i die....
-And?...Love... Veronica... answer me... wake up, please, stop doing this jokes... it isn't funny... please breathe... we were too young... i always loved you and i always hated me...
I guess you're right... Fernando's nothing without Love...

No hay comentarios: